11/3/53

Typography Can Express Message more than you've been thought

Art of Typography

Compost of Alphabet in Matrix Type Face

All of these are Hand made work

Photobucket

Development the Compost of Alphabet in Matrix Type Face

by make the relationship between page to page ,

Each others show how the alphabet connect and

transform to another pages

to next


Process of Creation

Stroke : Make the Grid and Scale for create the type by pencil

Fill : Hand Paint by Chinese Ink and emphasis outline by pen

Photobucket
Potential Expression in Typography

Project of Type Font and Composition

I have to make the word feel and show

the meaning of them by their own type

place position and composition

1. Water is Noun

2. Spectacular is an Adjective

3. Barak Obama is a Famous Important Person


Photobucket

Create my self portrait by using Typography

So these works show about my identities and

my story that I add it into each letter

each shape, each dynamic & each composition

"My work show my self portrait without my face"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น